Primary Care Nursing Live gives you the opportunity to interact with over 500 senior, prescribing primary care nurses. In addition to this we are offering sponsors the opportunity to raise their profile in the eyes of the delegates by having exclusive sponsorship of the educational zones. You will have the opportunity to deliver an entirely bespoke educational session within the educational zone. In addition your sponsorship will be acknowledged in all event marketing and materials.
500 senior prescribing, primary care nurses; in 2018 84% of attendees were senior prescribing nurses with decision making responsibilities.Event Agenda:
Six educational zones will be running concurrently; wound care, dermatology, COPD, asthma, immunisation, diabetes. With the pressure and intensity of NHS workloads the Primary Care Nursing Live provides a perfect opportunity for nurses to learn of new developments in prescribing, sharpen their skills, get validated CPD hours and receive high quality education with the ultimate aim of delivering better patient outcomes.Exclusive Gold Sponsorship Package Includes:
- 9m x 4m stand space directly outside exclusively sponsored zone
- One hour exclusive bespoke session – our editors and programme facilitators will work with you to develop the programme within ABPI guidelines.
- Article based on your bespoke session commissioned and published in our flagship title, Independent Nurse reaching over 20,000 nurses.
- High-res PDF version of the article for distribution as you wish
- Logo and declaration of sponsorship on educational zone signs, all zone material and event guide
- Full page advertisement and company profile in event guide
- Logo and declaration of sponsorship on all email promotion reaching over 10,000 nurses a month
- Logo and declaration of sponsorship on event website, including home page and zone programme page from point of sponsorship
- Logo and declaration of sponsorship on all pre-event print advertising. This will be placed monthly in; Practice Nursing, Nurse Prescribing, Independent Nurse (Fortnightly), British Journal of School Nursing and British Journal of Community Nursing. Through the extensive reach of our publishing portfolio this conference will be promoted to over 50,000 nurses every month.
- Up to two zone representatives and unlimited stand reps
Please contact us
for details of a bespoke sponsorship package to suit your branding and educational objectives.