Primary Care Nursing Expo offers you a wide choice of highly interactive, practical updates in nine areas of clinical practice. You can choose up to five 1-hour workshops from one or more zones, relevant to your educational needs. Each 1-hour session provides you with 1 CPD point.
Workshops will be led by experts in education for primary care nurses. Each session will include updates on the latest recommendations for practice and new treatment options. Get involved in discussions of case scenarios and consider the implications of new developments for patient care. Find out how devices and assessment tools work.
- Understand recent changes in clinical guidelines and best practice
- Update your knowledge about new products and treatments
- Share your knowledge with colleagues and gain new insights from your peers
- Enjoy active learning through interaction with peers and experts
- Gain important CPD points ahead of revalidation
Attendees will receive CPD accredited certificates for their learning portfolio:
- Asthma & COPD
- Professional issues
- Sexual Health
|13.10-14.10||Lunch and exhibition viewing|
|16.30||Close of conference|