Welcome to Primary Care Nursing Expo 2017
10th October 2017 | Exhibition Centre | Liverpool
We are pleased to announce that PCN Expo North 2017 will be taking place on the 10th October 2017 at the Exhibition Centre Liverpool.
Primary Care Nursing Expo has been specifically designed with revalidation in mind. It will provide a wide choice of highly interactive workshops and a vibrant exhibition to make sure that every attendee takes away important new clinical knowledge to enhance their practice.
Delegates will receive a free revalidation resource pack specifically put together by Ian Peate, Editor in Chief, British Journal of Nursing and Jackie Smith, Chief Executive, Nursing and Midwifery Council.
Experts in education for primary care nurses will present essential updates and facilitate the discussion of clinical case studies and device demonstrations.
PCN Expo is a great opportunity to update your knowledge, share experiences with colleagues, and get information on the latest products from industry representatives.
What primary care nurses said about PCN Expo last year:
- Excellent event and excellent presentation and topic presented. I'm very grateful that I had the chance to attend I hope I have the chance to attend the next one.
- Amazing day, all the topics were full of new information. Good chance for refreshment. Perfect, manner of presentation and approach.
- The arrange sessions were educational and beneficial toward my line work. Able to learn and engage in group discussions and workshops.
- Excellent- learnt a lot today, very well organised.
- Excellent day able to choose topics relevant to my area of work consolidated knowledge and new key points learnt will relate these to my practice.
*Please note: pharmaceutical companies will be exhibiting at this event and sponsoring some sessions